2010年12月9日星期四

coverage was replica Concord watch 13 year-old Jordan Romero

At the other end of media coverage was replica Concord watch 13 year-old Jordan Romero.His effort was inspirational and polarizing. I have devoted an entire postto his climb and it is currently the most commented on post from thisseason. My conclusion is that Jordan is not your typical 8th grader,his family is not the standard 9 to 5 profile and their result, while arisk I would not take nor ever recommend, was compelling. Jordan andhis family have a unique opportunity to be a positive influence on anentire generation and I wish them the best.

Thank You and CongratulationsAnother Everest spring is over. Most of the climbers are inKathmandu or already back home. The Nepal replica Corum watch Ministry of Tourism nowawards a medal in addition to a summit certificate. I bet the summiterswore their medal on the flight home! They deserved to.I want to thank all the climbers, leaders and home teams that keptus all updated throughout the season. You do not have to share yourdeepest thoughts or your joys of climbing with the world; yet you do.Not everyone can climb Everest. Many followers are unable to leave achair.

What you do is to give us all a gift. The gift of climbing, thegift of sharing, the gift of honesty and inspiration.You know, I often hear that Everest is over rated. It cannot be thathard. Over 5000 people have summited, even a 13 year-old. For those whobelieve this, I invite you to speak with someone who has climbedEverest, better yet someone who did not make it. Or sadly, the familiesof those who died trying.Climbing is a sport of passion. A test of wills. A contest of sortsbetween the mountain and the climber. So no matter your results,climber, you have my, and many others, utmost respect and replica Piaget watches admiration.Well done, well done.Climb On!AlanNote: My sincere thanks to everyone who donated to the Cure Alzheimers Fundthis year. 100% goes to research, none to me. I will continue myefforts to raise awareness and money to find a cure for this diseasethat took my mother and two aunts as well as impacts over 25 millionfamilies around the world. Thank you from all I am.

没有评论:

发表评论